I have a brain that refuses to ever stop talking. Sometimes it’s a useful and pleasant “conversation”, but sometimes it’s torture.
A while ago I was playing in a chess tournament. In the last round, when the game started there were about 150 people in the room. When the game finished and I looked around, there were only three: me, my opponent and the referee. I had no idea what happened around me from the start of the game to the end.
It was surprising for me because, usually, as my mind keeps on talking, I don’t manage too well to block the outside world. Oh… that felt soooo good. I wanted to feel like that again:
- To stay focused on one thing
- To feel that trance-like state
- To be able to ignore whatever it’s happening around me.
However, apart from playing chess, I couldn’t feel like that.
Someone suggested meditation to me.
So, I started researching how to do it.
I got far with my research but not too far with my meditation skills. I tried all sort of programs and techniques.
Nothing worked for me… I didn’t succeed not even to fall asleep as others that try to mediate told me happened to them.
You know how you keep on trying when you want something badly?
I did that as well, kept on trying and I’m glad I did because I found a program that, finely, finely works for me.
Do you know why I wanted to master meditation instead of disconnecting by playing chess?
As good as I feel when playing chess, that trance-like state, takes my self-awareness. Nothing around me exists, but it feels like I don’t exist as well.
It’s pleasant but not useful. It doesn’t help me stay in the present moment or make a progress. It just stops, momentarily, my mind from talking and think to one thousand things.
Zen12 helped me to make that step further than I wanted.
Many things can be said about this program.
However, because this is a Zen12 review, next, I’ll tell you what it is and who is it for.
Zen12 is an audio meditation course which means that helps you develop your meditation skills from zero to the top.
It works by playing pulses replicating the frequencies of your brain waves in deep meditative state.
The program has three different options:
- Premium (The most popular)
What do you get with the Premium Zen12 meditation course?
- The entire Zen12 course: 48 MP3s, covering all 12 levels, from beginner to advanced
- The quick start guide
- User manual
- Lifetime support
- Bonus gift (currently: “The Secret Art of Self-Development” and “The 18 Rules of Happiness”)
- Audio guides to each level
- 1-year money-back guarantee
- Access to an exclusive one hour training call, hosted by Karl Moore
What do you gain by using Zen12 meditation course?
- Time – in just 12 minutes you get the benefits of one-hour mediation
- Relaxation – 12 minutes a day that can dissolve your stress, worry, and anxiety
- Focus – we want many things…all at the same time; but if you don’t manage to stay focused on one thing at the time, you get none of the things you want. Right?
- Creativity – Imagination doesn’t come naturally to all of us; or it comes in a different form than what most people think it is, namely, pictures in your mind. For some of us, imagination is less about the images you create, and more about emotions, sensations or sounds. Zen12 helps you improve your creativity no matter if you prefer to imagine pictures, emotions or sounds.
- Mood improvement – did you know that most negative emotions can lower (momentarily) your intelligence level? Just think about it! How smart do you feel when you’re angry and act on it? Or how much positive influence you have on others when you’re vain and act on it?
- Increased brainpower – aging gracefully is less about your physical appearance and more about how young your brain is.
- Inner peace and harmony – considering that you’re the person with whom you spend the most time, this relationship, it’s the most important in your life. Is it not?
- Higher stress threshold.
- Personal growth.
The conclusion about Zen12
This program can help you take care of your mind, that part of you that has such importance but you don’t get to see it.
You see your body feels the needs and desires; hears the joys and pains.
With the mind it’s different. You don’t know any of those things until you quiet down the loudness of your surroundings and listen, really listen.
You are an answer into the world. Zen 12 guides you to discover that answer, but also what is the question.
If you’re a beginner in the art of meditation this program can help you improve your skills pretty fast and, at the same time take advantage from the benefits of meditation.
If you’re more advanced, then you’ll enjoy meditating for 12 minutes a day with the same great results as spending an hour or more a day.