Friday is such an awesome day. Almost all of us look forward to it, don’t we? That is why we have compiled some of the best Friday quotes to celebrate this day!
1. It’s finally Friday.
2. May your Friday sparkle.
3. Happiness is a day. It’s called ‘Friday’.
4. If Friday had a face, I would kiss it.
5. You know what rhymes with Friday? WINE.
6. Thursday, move out of my way and let Friday come already.
7. Memo to everyone I know: It’s Friday, so I will not be doing any work-related activities until I sober up.
8. I hope that your day is blessed with happiness and joy. Happy Friday!
9. Every Friday, I feel like I deserve a new addition to my closet for all my hard work during the week.
10. Friday is my second favorite F-word. My first is food, definitely food.
11. Who cares about Thursday’s happy hour when Friday is upon us?
12. May God bless you more and more with each passing Friday.
13. I haven’t been this excited about Friday since last Friday.
14. Oh, hello Friday. Where the heck were you on Wednesday when I really needed you?
15. If Friday were a person, it would always be the center of attention.
16. Leaving work on Friday. Amazing little feeling.
17. It’s Friday! I can’t wait to be ashamed of what I do this weekend.
18. Random outbursts and sudden giggles can only mean one thing: it’s Friday!
19. Friday? Is that you? I can’t believe how long it took for you to come back.
20. Monday could disappear, and I wouldn’t shed a tear, but Friday, you’re too dear to my heart ever to fall apart.
21. Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous.
22. How do you know it’s Friday? Look at everyone around you counting down the seconds until the weekend starts.
23. Friday afternoon feels like Heaven.
24. Hi Friday, I’ve been looking for you since Monday.
25. Today is the perfect day to be happy.
26. Friday is like the bombshell that walks into the room, and you can’t keep your eyes off of her.
27. It’s a great day to make some more wonderful memories to add to your already blessed life! Happy Friday.
28. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. Have a happy Friday!
29. Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.
30. I wish every day was Friday; it is the start of a true week with two days of no work.
31. Thursday doesn’t even count as a day, it’s just the thing that’s blocking Friday.
32. People seem to complain the most on Monday and the least on Friday.
33. The only bad Friday is Friday the 13th, and I would take that day before any Monday.
34. Do the things you love today because Monday is slowly sneaking up on you.
35. Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.
36. I can live without Monday, but Friday is priceless and impossible to let go.
37. Happy Friday everyone! May your weekend be full of adventure and cheer, and may the start of next week be long ways from here.
38. Wishing you all a Happy Friday forget about all bad things, your troubles and the drama others have brought into your life. Enjoy today and look forward to a weekend full of smiles.
39. I wish it was Friday, so I could bask in the glory that is the weekend.
40. Smile! It’s Friday and time to party the weekend away.
41. Friday is like a green light; you speed up until after work and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.
42. It doesn’t need to be a great day as long as it is Friday.
43. If I had one wish, it would be to remove Monday and replace it with a second Friday.
44. I always wished that I could have another Friday added to the middle of the week.
45. May your coffee be strong & hot and your Friday at work short.
46. Dear Friday, I am ready for all of the adventures that the weekend promises.
47. Friday is like a cold beer that lasts all night through Saturday and Sunday before being cut off by the miserable Monday.
48. It’s Friday. Any plan of being a productive member of society is officially thrown out the window.
49. Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.
50. Happy Friday, dear friend! Enjoy this day, and may God continue to pour out his richest love upon you. Have a blessed day today.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?