Ric Flair, popularly known by his moniker “The Nature Boy,” is a well-known retired professional wrestler and professional wrestling manager signed to WWE.
He is considered and ranked as one of the greatest and most awe-aspiring professional wrestlers of all time, as well as the best American performer of the 1980s. He is noted for his tenures with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, later WWE), the World Championship Wrestling (WCW), and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA).
Throughout his career, Flair has been presented with multiple ‘Wrestler of the Year’ awards, and he is also the only two-time inductee at the WWE Hall Of Fame. Aside from that, WWE also recognizes him as a 16-time world champion, ranging from different categories.
Below you’ll find the most memorable quotes and sayings by the legendary Ric Flair who conquered life both inside and outside the ring.
Ric Flair Quotes About Life
1. “All the women want to be with me, all the men want to be like me.”
2. “Without your health, you’ve got nothing going on. I thank God every day for good health.”
3. “If you don’t like it, learn to love it!”
4. “When somebody has convinced you that you’re not worth anything to anybody anymore, and they spend a lot of time doing it, you start believing it yourself.”
5. “I feel great. I had a blood clot. It was a bad deal. But when I look at my friends with hip replacements, knee replacements, shoulder replacements, neck surgeries, back surgeries, I’ll take the blood clot.”
6. “I bleed like nobody else.”
7. “To be the man, you gotta beat the man!”
8. “I’m every woman’s dream and every man’s nightmare.”
9. “If you have notoriety, you can dress any way you want to dress. That’s the way it is. I just like to get dressed up. I think that they go hand in hand – notoriety, and people looking at ya. If they look at ya, either you look like a million dollars, or you don’t. A guy can have a phenomenal body, but if the suit doesn’t fit him, forget it.”
Ric Flair Quotes About Career
1. “For me, it’s about camaraderie. My whole life is like, if something’s going on, nothing ever preceded fun. I always put my friends and the fun and the business ahead of everything.”
2. “I was really good at being a bad guy.”
3. “I had my first ‘Survivor Series’ in 1991 and I was fortunate enough to be an instrumental part of the shows I was on.”
4. “It’s much more casual than it was, but my clothes and my ring attire – I thought up half of what I brought to the show.”
5. “Nobody has wrestled everybody in the business like I have, especially not Bret Hart.”
6. “In order to be the man, you have to beat the man.”
7. “I was really good at being a bad guy; I like that role. Not being bad to people – just talking bad.”
8. “My problem is that I think everybody needs to work as hard as I worked when I was in my prime.”
Ric Flair, More Quotes And Sayings
1. “None of this was written to hurt anybody’s feelings.”
2. “Miami was always a town that was kind to me as a wrestler. It’s a great wrestling town, and it’s a great town, period. There’s so much to do in Miami.”
3. “First of all, Vince McMahon doesn’t argue – he tells you!”
4. “Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line.”
5. “You gotta have a pocket square, I think.”
6. “The guy who could be me, but he knows when to draw the line, is John Cena. John Cena can rock ‘n’ roll, let me tell you.”
7. “I spent more money on one robe than guys spend in five years.”
If you’d like to know more about the life experiences of the legendary Ric Flair, we would suggest you read Ric Flair: To Be the Man (WWE).