For Your Crush | For Him | For Her | New Couple | Love | Happiness | Goals |
Sweet and Happy Relationship | Kiss | Good Night | Bonding | Missing You |
Travel and Vacation | Long Distance | Anniversary | Married Life |
Sample Messages for Couples | Picture Quotes | Movie Lines
Whether you’re in a brand new relationship or you’ve been married for a long time, sending romantic messages to your significant other is the perfect way to remind them just how much they mean to you.
Sometimes cute relationship quotes are all it takes to brighten up their day!
However, sometimes it can be hard to describe your feelings into words. With that in mind, we’ve gathered some of the best couple quotes and love quotes to help you rekindle your flame or keep the fire burning bright.
Discover in this article, 100 couple quotes and romantic messages to strengthen your bond and make your special someone feel even more special.
1. That’s why they’re called crushes. If they were easy, they’d call them something else. – Sixteen Candles
2. Sometimes I catch myself smiling because I am thinking of you.
3. There are lots of people who can call you by your name but there is only one person who can make it sound so special. – Kim Jarabelo
4. You know you have found somebody special when they make you laugh and smile all the time.
5. Even though there are plenty of fish in the sea, you are without a doubt the perfect fit for me.
6. I think that we’re both good separately, but together, we are even better.
1. When we are together, the world feels like it is in perfect harmony.
2. I have loved you since the moment I met you, and I will continue to love you endlessly.
3. Some people want lots of money and to rule the world. All I want is to have you by my side.
4. With you, there is no such thing as a boring day.
5. I’d rather be penniless and with you than be a lonely millionaire. You are all the treasure I will ever really need in this life.
6. You are even better than a knight in shining armor because you are real and I know that you were made just for me.
1. Without you, I would be so lost.
2. I would rather fight with you than make love to anyone else. – The Wedding Date
3. You changed my world the day I met you and I have never looked back since.
4. I could start fires with what I feel for you. – David Ramirez
5. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever. ― Nicholas Sparks
6. I could never fully express to you how grateful I am to have you in my life.
1. Take my hand and we can get through anything together.
2. I can’t wait to see where else our love will lead us.
3. Every day is a new adventure because of you.
4. My love for you only grows with each passing day.
5. My life has been such a wonderful adventure since you came along.
6. I don’t mind if I’m not your first love, but I do hope that I’m your last.
7. Isn’t it funny how someone who used to be a stranger can become the love of your life?
8. I used to think I knew exactly what I wanted in the perfect soulmate. I was wrong because you are even better than I ever imagined.
9. I barely remember what I was doing with my life before you came along.
1. A true love story never has an ending.
2. Love is a two-way street constantly under construction. ― Carroll Bryant
3. Today, I love you more than I did yesterday and less than I will tomorrow.
4. Love lets you find those hidden places in another person. – Hilary T. Smith
5. There is nothing you could do that could stop me from loving you.
6. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. – Emily Bronte
7. Thank you for letting me be myself and for loving me for who I really am.
8. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ― Lao Tzu
9. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. ― Maya Angelou
1. There aren’t enough words in the dictionary that can adequately describe how happy I am to be with you.
2. If happiness is a drug, then I want to be your dealer.
3. You make me see the world in brighter colors when all I used to see before was dull shades of gray.
1. Find someone who makes you a better person.
2. We all deserve someone who loves us even when we are not at our best.
3. Sometimes we can disagree, but at the same time, there is something perfect about you and me.
4. Our soul mate is the one who makes life come to life. – Richard Bach
5. When two people in a relationship really care about each other, they will find a way to make things work.
6. Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself. – Oprah
7. No relationship is perfect, but a great relationship is worth the work.
8. No matter how long you have been in a relationship, remember that nobody is a mind reader. Always communicate with each other.
9. I am a better person because of you. You help me be the best person that I can be and you always encourage me to reach my full potential.
10. When you are in a relationship, never go to bed angry.
1. A good relationship doesn’t just happen overnight.
2. Sometimes the best relationships are the ones that take you by surprise, the ones that you least expected to happen.
3. I want the kind of relationship where people look at us and say, I want what they have.
4. When you are in a real relationship, you never have to pretend to be someone that you’re not.
5. There is nothing better than being in a relationship with the person who is also your best friend.
6. The perfect relationship is one where you can be weird with one another.
7. Sometimes in a relationship, a person just wants to know that you will care enough about them to fight for them.
8. The best relationship is the kind where you complement each other perfectly, like peanut butter and jelly.
9. In the best relationship, you know about each other’s pasts and as a result, love each other even more.
10. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ― Dr. Seuss
1. I don’t care if we fight as long as we get to kiss and make up.
2. She knew 100 little things about him, but when he kissed her she couldn’t remember her own name.” — Michelle Hodkin
3. Kiss me until I forget how terrified I am of everything wrong with my life.” — Beau Taplin
4. Hard to sit here and be close to you, and not kiss you.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. I’ll make up for all the years I was supposed to be kissing you.” — Leo Christopher
6. Because with the right person, sometimes kissing feels like healing.” — Lisa McMann
1. All I wish that I could be there to say good night instead of sending you this message.
2. You’ll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up.
3. I don’t dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.
4. I’m in my bed, you’re in your bed. One of us is in the wrong place.
5. Take a look out your window now. Although we may be apart at the moment, we can both gaze up at the same moon.
1. Everything that happens is nicer with you. – Sandol Stoddard
2. Cuddling with you is one of my most favorite things to do.
3. With you, I never have to pretend to be someone that I’m not. I can be silly and goofy and much as I like when I am with you.
1. You know you are in a real relationship when your presence and absence both mean something to that person.
2. I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without you.
1. The world can be a tough and confusing place, but I am glad that you are here with me to experience it.
1. Distance doesn’t mean anything when you love someone enough.
2. Sometimes a long-distance relationship can give you the chance to really miss and appreciate each other.
1. I always feel like our love is as new as the first day that I fell in love with you.
2. Forget the fairy tales, I think our love story is the best one ever told.
3. Even after all this time you still make me weak in the knees.
4. I will love you evermore when we are old and gray.
5. No matter how much the stars, moon, and sunshine, you will always be the brightest thing in my life.
6. If I could go back in time to choose the love of my life, I would only try to find you a little earlier so that I could get to spend even more time with you.
1. Our life together is one for the history books.
2. Never forget to tell her how good she looks every day. Even on the days where she isn’t wearing makeup and her hair isn’t done.
3. Through both the tears and the laughter, we are stronger than ever before.
4. You are my rock, my home, and my everything.
5. I can’t wait to tell our love story to our children and our grandchildren one day.
6. You always know how to make me smile, even when I’m having the worst day. That’s how well you know me.
1. I am very happy that you two are together. I wish much happiness to the two of you.
2. Our prayers for you: That you never go to bed mad and enjoy each other every day of your lives.
3. When love is born between two people, everything else seems not to exist, I hope joy floods your hearts and that you love each other even more every day.
4. My heart explodes when I look at you two! Wishing you the best of all this world can give!
5. May God love and keep you all the days of your life.
6. What a wonderful couple! I’m extremely happy to witness the birth of true love today. I feel it with every piece of my heart. Congratulations!
7. As God’s blessing enriches you both, look to each other for strength.
8. What can be more beautiful than two hearts becoming one, guided by the greatest feeling in the universe?
9. Lean on each other’s strengths and forgive each other’s weaknesses.
10. Do not think of what happened or what will happen, now that you love each other, focus on living this moment to the fullest. Many congratulations.
Discover in this article, 50 cute and sweet Happy Couple quotes so that you know better what to say and when to say it to your partner.
Being in a healthy relationship is an amazing thing. However, you are happy as long as you remember not to take it for granted.
Most people believe that once you found the perfect person to spend your life with, you’re set, your work is done. Yet, when you find that amazing person, the work only begins.
We have to say though, the work needed to keep happy a healthy relationship is enjoyable and fun. It’s like swimming in a lake with a group of friends instead of going to the gym alone.
There are many things we can say about a successful relationship or marriage. However, today we’ll talk about voicing how you feel and listening to how your partner feels; what to say, and how to say it.
Funny story… A few years ago, I was listening to an interview with Steve Harvey about his book “Think like a man act like a lady”. He was talking about things that are important for a woman to offer to her man. Among other things, he said you have to offer him “the cookie”.
My interpretation of the cookie was what it seems to be imperative in my marriage:
- Showing appreciation
And so on
… But, to my surprise, Steve Harvey doesn’t see the cookie as I do (you can smile). “The cookie” he was referring to was very far away from what I thought; it’s… let’s say, the biblical duty.
No matter what’s your interpretation of “the cookie”, mine or Harvey’s, or (even better) a combination of the two, remember that a relationship needs a bit of work and attention.