It’s been said that you don’t ever forget your first love. However, in through honesty, you don’t really remember the person but more how you felt; it was all about you and your emotions; the other person is today just an actor passing through your life. Is it not?
Being in love is a wonderful feeling. It is wonderful to be able to say “I can’t live without you“ and mean it; to say it from the bottom of your heart without fear you’ll get hurt.
One of the scariest thoughts we have is to feel lonely. Therefore, when you find that one person who makes you feel safe, loved, and appreciated, you want to feel free to express your emotions.
Here’s the thing about love: most of the time, it’s tough to put into words.
There are moments when you just want to tell the whole world how much you love a person, but you just don’t know-how.
That is why we have compiled 25 “love of my life” quotes and love phrases to help you express your feelings a whole lot easier.
Some individuals love being in love regardless of how the other person feels. If you do care how your partner feels, presumably you want, not only make them feel special but also talk about them with pride to others.
These 25 “love of my life” quotes and love phrases are specially selected for those who want to let (their partner and the whole world ) know how proud they feel for having a beautiful person in their life.
Does true love never die? It might be so! But true love does need TLC. Saying how you feel, and showing your gratitude are an integrated part of that TLC.
1. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
2. So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. — Paulo Coelho
3. Now that I look back at it, the day I met you was probably the happiest day of my life.
4. I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. — Angelita Lim
5. You feel like home, and everywhere I’ve never been, all at once.
6. You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. — Jodi Picoult
7. No matter how horrible the day gets, just one smile from you and I suddenly feel alright.
8. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. — Victor Hugo
9. I never believed in love at first sight until you passed by me and I knew you were the one.
10. When you meet the right person you know it. You can’t stop thinking about them. They’re your best friend. And your soulmate. You can’t wait to spend the rest of your life with them. No one and nothing else can compare. — How I Met Your Mother
11. Loving you was out of my control, it was not a choice, it was destiny that brought us together.
12. The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that. — Woody Allen
13. I have to admit that I am now a better version of myself because I have you in my life.
14. From the day you walked into my life, you’re all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn’t want this any other way. You’re the love of my life. — Kemis Khan
15. You are the last missing piece in the puzzle of my life, when you came, I was completed.
16. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. — Lao-Tzu
17. The world is generally a lonely place but once love finds you, it becomes a happy one.
18. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever. — Rabindranath Tagore
19. Sometimes the love of your life comes after the mistake of your life.
20. Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world. — Nicholas Sparks
21. From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, and my arms will be your home.
22. The greatest thing you’ll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return. — Natalie Cole
23. It all comes down to the last person you think of at night. That’s where your heart is.
24. You look like the rest of my life. — Beau Taplin
25. You are the sunshine in my day and the moonlight of my nights. I love you.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?