Has been ever a day in your life when you didn’t miss someone or something?
You can definitely live with missing someThing, but it’s so painful when you miss someOne. Is it not?
We have a romanticised idea about being in love; thinking that this feeling is reserved only to intimate relationships. However, the reality is that we are in love with many people even though our love is a platonic one.
Discover in this article, 75 of the best Missing You Quotes (for Her/Him) and get empowered with ideas that can alleviate your pain, make you feel better, and help you express your feelings.
Even though most of the 75 Missing You Quotes fit more in the context of a romantic relationship, you can (definitely) find in them wisdom for any other (kind of) relationship you have.
You know you miss someone when you count:
- How many days have passed since you saw them last
- Things you enjoyed doing together
- All the things you’d like to do when you are back together
- The people on the street that resemble your loved one
- The number of days left until you see the other person again
- Your tears at a cheesy movie
- Nostalgic smiles when you look at things your loved one has done for you
Missing someone is painful. It can keep you stuck in the past. It can make you feel lonely. It can suck the life out of you.
Make yourself, and your loved one feel better by embracing the Quotes that fit your situation and your life the best. Remind yourself that you don’t have to walk alone; you don’t have to suffer; life doesn’t have to feel too long.
Missing someone is painful and yet, this emotion can also make you feel good at the same time… because, sometimes, a little time apart can revive feelings you forgot.
Missing someone can feel good because it reminds you that you’re alive.
1. Every part of my body aches for your presence.
2. I miss how close we were.
3. My first thought in the morning is always you.
4. I did three things today – miss you, miss you, and miss you.
5. I only miss you when I’m breathing.
6. Missing you comes in waves. Tonight, I’m drowning.
7. Right now I am homesick and my home is you.
8. Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. – Lamartine
9. Some days the memories still knock the wind out of me.
10. I wish you were here to tell me that everything is gonna be okay.
11. The pain of being without you is too much to bear sometimes.
12. I miss you. A little too much, a little too often, and a little bit more every day.
13. I know that I have fallen in love with you because of how much I miss you.
14. Without you here, the sun forgets to shine.
15. Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life.
16. Have you ever missed someone so much you feel physically sick?
17. Before I met you, I never knew that it was possible to miss someone this badly.
18. When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I miss you.
19. I’m not sure what is worse: missing you, or pretending that I don’t.
20. Each night, I put my head to my pillow. I try to tell myself I’m strong because I’ve gone one more day without you.
21. A day spent away from you is a day that is not worth living.
22. The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
23. Even though I miss you so much, it comforts me to know that we are at least both under the same sky.
24. The hardest thing is not talking to someone you used to talk every day.
25. Forever is a long time; but i wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.
26. I want to be with you. It is as simple, and as complicated as that.
27. Roses are red, violets are blue, I cannot wait until I finally get to see you.
28. Missing someone is not about how long it has been since you have seen them or the amount of time since you have talked. It is about that very moment when you are doing something and wishing they were there with you.
29. The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
30. I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.
31. There is really no shortcut to forgetting someone; you just have to endure missing them everyday, until you don’t anymore.
32. Nothing makes a room emptier than wishing that you were in it.
33. I try not to miss you, I try to let go, but in the end, you’re always on my mind.
34. Hell is loving you in my sleep and waking up alone.
35. I saw you in my dreams again. It felt so real.
36. Every now and then I see something that reminds me of you and then there I am, missing you again.
37. I’m sick of checking my phone and not seeing your name.
38. I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with.
39. I die every day, every second without you.
40. I am terrible at everything and that includes trying to forget you.
41. Some mornings still feel like the night before. I’m just waiting for the days I don’t miss you anymore.
42. I keep myself busy with the things I do but every time I pause, I still think of you.
43. I’m not angry that you won’t come back, I’m sad because I keep hoping you will.
44. It is impossible to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
45. Missing someone hurts, but what hurts even more is knowing that you’re the reason that they’re gone.
46. What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you. – Richard Wilbur
47. If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden. — Claudia Adrienne Grandi
48. I think a small part of me will always miss you.
49. I thought i could handle the pain from being apart from you, but I can’t.
50. There is one thing that changed when you left: everything. I miss you.
51. You left, and my heart is a ceaseless sermon of loneliness. — Jaesse Tyler
52. I can’t believe that I still miss you after everything that we went through.
53. I knew that looking back on the tears would make me laugh but I never knew that looking back on the laughs would bring tears.
54. Whenever I miss you, I look at my heart. Because it’s the only place I can find you.
55. Everyday, I fight the urge to text you or call you, telling myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.
56. I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.
57. I miss you so bad it hurts.
58. When I’m with you, hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel like years.
59. Even the most colorful garden appears like a graveyard without you. — Saravana Kumar Murugan
60. I miss your voice because it feels like home.
61. I keep telling myself that I don’t miss you and don’t love you, hoping one day I’ll believe it.
62. I miss you every day, but I like to think that we find each other in our dreams at night.
63. I wanna write ‘I miss you’ on a rock and throw at your face so you know how much it hurts to miss you.
64. I can’t pretend that I don’t miss you because I see you in everything that I do.
65. They say that time heals all wounds but all it’s done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you.
66. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. – Kay Knudsen
67. Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven. — Tryon Edwards
68. The silence isn’t so bad, till I look at my hands and feel sad. Because the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.
69. I want to say i miss you. But it wouldn’t change anything so i will just keep on pretending I don’t.
70. Someone asked me if I missed you. I didn’t answer. I just closed my eyes and walked away and whispered ‘so much’.
71. He taught me how to love, but he didn’t teach me how to stop.
72. A thousand tears cannot bring you back to me, but at least I have the memories of us.
73. No matter how long it’s been, there are times when it suddenly becomes harder to breathe.
74. When I tell you that I’ll miss you, it doesn’t mean I’ll never get over you. It just means I wish I didn’t have to.
75. If ever I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.