We like to evaluate ourselves from time to time. Don’t you? Can you resist taking a test that promises to unveil your true self?
Discover in this article, 100 of the most Popular Strong Women Quotes which can help you evaluate your status, make meaningful changes in your life, give more power to your strengths, and inspire you to reach your full potential.
Most women are strong. There is no doubt about that. How do I know?
Looking back, throughout human history, women suffered the most and yet, they are the pillars of our civilization:
- Give Life
Even though men say and believe that women are emotions driven beings, women are most often the voice of reason because emotions shape our behavior for the greater good.
The question is not if you should listen to your emotions. The question is “what are the emotions you listen to and follow?”
Women are strong by nature. They adapt easily to difficult circumstances.
Women are responsible and reliable. Give $1000 to a woman, and she can build an Empire, an excellent Legacy for future generations; give $1000 to a man, and you might be surprised to discover a new useless toy… after all, the most significant difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.
Check out these 100 of the most Popular Strong Women Quotes and make your life better, polish your image, shine like the star you are, celebrate what’s impressive about you, learn to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Am I proud to be a woman? I’m not. Is not my merit, but I’m very grateful to be a woman.
I’m grateful because being a woman gives me the ability and power to imagine a future free from violence, illness, disasters.
Women love the movie Wall-E, men like “doomsday” movies.
Women will not conquer the world any time soon for one reason only: They don’t have the desire to do so. They have the desire to make the world a better place for each and every person in it.
Be amazing, be loving, be strong, be forgiving, be understanding, be You and Shine.
1. You are capable of amazing things.
2. Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it’s inspiring.
3. Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered.
4. Don’t choose to follow a man, choose to follow your dream.
5. A really strong woman has the power to fight many wars, not outer, but internal.
6. Look over carefully and you’ll never overlook the things you need.
7. Believe deep down in your heart that you’re destined to do great things. – Joe Paterno
I believe that, if we have a pre-written destiny, your destiny has more than one version. It’s up to you to choose the best version of your it and become the best version of you.
Even before being born, you have bit the odds. Because (you see?), those odds were 1 in 400 trillion; it must be something special about you, something unique and precious for those odds to choose you. Don’t you think so?
8. Remember, you must be the heroine of your life, and never be a victim.
9. An ideal society will exist only when all men understand that women are their peers: not only in the fireside but also in every sphere of the life.
10. A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink. – Gina Carey
11. Strong women get things done.
12. Women shouldn’t rely on other people. The only defense they have is their own courage.
13. Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for. – Jennifer Lopez
14. Only a strong woman can stand up for herself. Even a stronger woman can stand up for other people.
15. Never apologize for being a powerful woman.
16. A woman can be compared with a tea bag: the hottest water you make, the strongest tea you get; the harder circumstances are, the strongest woman is.
17. Don’t let someone dim your light simply because it’s shining in their eyes.
Most women apologize a lot. They apologize, most of the time, for things which are not their fault. “I’m sorry for being ill today…”; “I’m sorry, today is not a sunny day…”; “I’m sorry, you forgot your books at home.”
Yes, not only women apologize for things that are not their fault, most people do. (When someone bumps into us on the street, we apologize). But women are doing it excessively, no matter the subject or circumstances.
Learn how to say less “I’m sorry”, and never apologize for being more successful than others (even if those others are your loved ones).
18. A strong man can rule the world, but only a strong and tough woman can rule a strong man.
19. Our world consists not only of women and men: it consists of people. Men have nothing more than rights while women have the rights and nothing less.
20. Strong women don’t have the power over men, they only have the power over themselves.
21. Damaged women are the most dangerous kind, because they already know they can survive.
22. Really strong women don’t spend time drawing lines: they just live, crossing these lines.
23. A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everybody else.
24. All women are like the full circle: they have a real power to create, nurture and transform.
25. You don’t find your worth in a man. You find your worth within yourself and then find a man who’s worthy of you; Remember that.
26. Strong men choose to regret the things they have done, not the things they haven’t done. Strong women choose not to regret at all.
27. The smartest thing a woman can ever learn is to never need a man.
Freedom is one of those few things that most people want and do almost whatever it takes to get it. Yet, most of those who sacrifice everything to be free, use their freedom for nothing productive.
A strong woman wants independence about freedom. A strong woman creates for herself the opportunities and chances to be the one choosing instead of waiting to be chosen. A strong woman knows to give up when someone she loves doesn’t love her back.
28. Don’t hide your face when people are looking at you. Remember: you’re also looking at them.
29. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. – Audrey Hepburn
30. Strong women don’t play the victim, don’t make themselves look pitiful, and don’t point fingers. They stand and they deal.
31. I am proud of the woman I am today because I went through one hell of a time becoming her.
32. A strong woman will never be silent: she has spent a lot of time to develop the voice.
33. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.
Strong women don’t fear failure because they understand there is no success without many trials and errors. Stand up tall, refuse to surrender to your fears, build your castle to reign over; be a leader, not a subject.
34. You cannot blame a woman, who wants to try the things as men have tried. Even if she fails, this failure becomes a challenge to others.
35. A strong woman always knows that she has a lot of good things inside: the ability to love and to be great, the potential and hope.
36. The thing women have got to learn is that nobody gives you power, you just take it.
37. All women with the voice are strong by their nature. But the real problem is to find this voice.
38. Strong women have the power to get up in spite of different sadness and failures.
39. Sometimes it takes balls to be a woman.
40. It doesn’t matter what you are doing. Even if you often do the same thing, be different. It’s up to you to decide how to diversify your life.
41. She believed she could, so she did.
42. A strong woman is a woman able to stand up for herself, but not to hide behind her husband’s back. It’s not about the power; it’s about the courage.
43. A strong woman would rather be single and alone than to be in a relationship and treated like an option.
44. The only thing you have to know about strong women: nobody has given them their power, they just have taken it.
45. Strong women become strong not by wishing it or by hoping for it: they become strong by working on themselves hard.
46. A woman, who has the power to believe in herself, is a strong woman. She knows that she can do everything. A strong woman just believes in herself in all circumstances.
47. Don’t expect a woman to stand aside when she has to win a fight. If a woman can bear a child, she is strong enough to wear a sword.
48. It’s a great gift and real power to have an ability to keep the life in line. A strong woman can do this in spite of all tears in her eyes. A strong woman is always fine.
49. If I ever let my head down, it will be just to admire my shoes.
50. The power of a strong woman is the ability to forgive those, who hurt her. Moreover, a strong woman can forgive herself for letting people hurt her!
51. Only foolish women pretend to be equal to men. All women are much more superior and always have been!
52. Don’t get what you want? Always say about your desires! Don’t be afraid of saying what you want.
53. A strong woman is really irreplaceable because she is always different.
54. Be a strong woman with or without other people, with or without a good perspective job, with or without tight pants, short skirts, and high heels. Only your character is important.
55. Strong enough to bear the children then get back to business.
56. When a woman doesn’t like the road she has to walk, she starts paving her own.
57. Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.
58. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, but never be a second-rate version of other people.
59. It’s a great pleasure to spend time with a strong woman. She doesn’t care what other people think. She just respects others and herself.
60. Don’t afraid to give up. It doesn’t mean you’re weak; it only means you’re strong enough to leave in time.
61. A strong woman often attracts troubles: if a man feels threatened, he tries to destroy it.
62. Never compromise yourself: the only reliable person you have is yourself. Think here and now, ’cause you always have your present, not yesterday or tomorrow.
63. I am a strong woman. I don’t sit around feeling sorry for myself, nor let people mistreat me. I don’t respond to people who dictate to me or try to bring me down. If I fall I will rise up even stronger because I am a survivor and not a victim. I am in control of my life and there is nothing I can’t achieve.
64. Don’t play a strong woman from time to time; just be a strong woman every minute in all circumstances.
65. A strong woman is misconstrued to be an evil and ugly witch. In fact, however, a strong woman is rather a kind and beautiful fairy with the strong will.
66. Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class.
67. If you tell a woman about all things she cannot do, you’ll get to know that she can do all these things. She is strong.
68. To be a woman is to be unapologetically resilient despite everything.
69. Strong women always leave footprints that last, because they don’t walk on tiptoe.
70. You cannot enjoy the life fully if you obey all the rules. Don’t miss all the fun: be a little bit rebel!
71. Life has knocked me down a few times, it showed me things I never wanted to see. I experienced sadness and failures. But one thing for sure, I always get up.
72. A strong woman never accepts things she doesn’t like; she always challenges. Strong women do not stick to things around; they struggle for expression.
73. You only live once, you might as well be a badass.
74. Strong women don’t limit themselves due to limited imagination of other people; they don’t limit other people because of their own imagination.
75. The difference between strong women and other people is the term they feel sorry for themselves.
76. All your pain will heal, just don’t stop living.
77. Forgive those who insult you, attack you, belittle you or take you for granted. But more than this, forgive yourself for allowing them to hurt you.
78. Don’t think about those who will let you do something. Think only about those who can stop you.
79. Women have been trained to speak softly and carry a lipstick. Those days are over.
80. Never stop to kick all barking dogs. If you do this, you’ll not get to the place of your final destination, or it’ll be very late.
81. I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.
82. Being a strong woman means to be determined to do things, which other people are determined not to do!
Strong women risk even more when they don’t risk at all.
83. You can become strong and powerful and beautiful.
84. I am a strong woman, who is raising strong children. Which is why I need a strong drink.
85. Little girls with dreams become women with vision.
86. It takes a strong man to be in a relationship with a strong woman: she’ll guide, help and mother a strong man.
87. Beneath every strong, independent woman lies a broken little girl who had to learn how to get back up and to never depend on anyone.
Do you believe hardship makes you mentally tougher? It does! Unfortunately, girls and women, are suffering the most in this world; fortunately, girls and women know how to use that suffering to grow as a person, to exceed all odds and expectations.
As children, we have little to say about what happens to us; yet, we observe, listen, and learn. And when the right time comes (as adults), we take advantage of the lessons life gave us.
A sad girl doesn’t have to become an unhappy woman, but a strong one, a powerful one, a wise one.
Your life is like a window. Others throw at it dirt, smearing it with every opportunity until you can’t see anything outside. But, you know what? A window can be washed, kept clean, and polished, no matter what others throw at it or how often.
88. The secret of strong women to stay young is to keep learning to do something new during the whole life.
89. I will not be any man’s half-time, downtime, spare time or sometimes. So don’t waste my time.
90. All strong women are beautiful. Why? Beauty comes from within. If you’re self-confident, determined and calm inside, you’ll be beautiful outside.
91. Be a strong woman. So your daughter will have a role model and your son will know what to look for in a woman when he’s a man.
92. It doesn’t matter if people think, that beautiful women are bitches. It’s because all beautiful women are tough, ambitious and know exactly what they want.
93. I figure, if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one.
94. All beautiful women should be clothed with strength and dignity; they shouldn’t be afraid of the future.
95. Of course, I am not worried about intimidating men, The type of man show will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in. -Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
96. A beautiful woman never begs. She just walks away and stops trying when she feels unwanted.
97. And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears. – Mark Anthony
98. Strong women are not afraid that their words will not be heard or welcomed. They just speak.
99. Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst. Be that fearless girl the one would dare to do anything. Be that independent girl, who doesn’t need a man. Be that girl who never backed down.
100. As a rule, a beautiful woman is a difficult woman: she knows her worth.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?