Good Morning | Beautiful | Meeting You | Smile | Kiss | Faithfulness and Loyalty |
Love Story | Hopeless Romantic | Together | Long-distance |
Proposal, Wedding, and Marriage | Anniversary | Forever | Prayer | Funny |
We all know how wonderful it is to love and be loved. Unfortunately, for most of us, these beautiful emotions are beyond description.
If only one were able to put all these powerful feelings into a hundred (or a thousand) poetic words!
That’s why we’ve gathered some of the most romantic quotes and love messages to make your wife or your girlfriend feel extraordinary. The best thing is, you don’t need to wait for any special occasion to express your feelings; sometimes, all you need are some inspirational love quotes to convey your true love.
Discover in this article, 100 of the best love quotes and romantic love quotes for her.
- Believing that you are mine forever is what makes me get up in the mornings.
- You’re so pretty I forgot what I was going say.
- Breathtaking should mean YOU in the dictionary.
- You are simply an angel on earth.
- I fall in love with you every time I look into your beautiful eyes.
- Your angelic face leaves me breathless.
- You may not be perfect, you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that’s all that matters.
- Thank you for stealing my eyes from the crowd and stealing my heart from me.
- Now I know why I belong here on this earth, it is because of you.
- Lucky me, for I was there the day I met you. You are the greatest woman in all the universe.
- I’ve never felt so masculine until I met you. You bring out the man in me.
- I found my home and paradise with you.
- Not so long ago I was alone and lost, and then you came along and I was home. Thank you for finding me.
- The chances of meeting you on this planet are like finding a needle in a haystack. A miracle happened when we found each other.
- I now know that miracles do happen because I met you.
- You are the one for me. I have never been so sure of anything in all my life.
- Sunrises and sunsets have become so much more beautiful ever since I met you.
- All my happiness seems to caught up in one of your smiles. – Karen Ranney
- Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to smile for no reason.
- Your voice is music to my ears, your smile is beauty to my eyes.
- The power of your smile should never be underestimated. It melts my heart and touches my soul.
- What matters most to me is you. I live to make you happy.
- I don’t care who kissed you first, as long as I kissed you last. – Rachel Vail
- I can forget my very existence in a deep kiss with you.
- Kissing you is my favorite hobby. Holding you is my favorite pastime.
- My love for you is so powerful that whenever I see you I want to kiss you passionately.
- And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever. – Nicholas Sparks
- I surrendered my heart to you the day we met.
- No one else matters when I look into your eyes.
- You have a place in my heart no one else could have. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- I’m never ever giving you up, I’m never ever leaving you. Instead, I’ll forever and ever love and cherish you.
- I was made for you. I was born for you. I love you with all my soul.
- You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on; you’re the love of my life, you’re my one and only, you’re my everything.
- There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless. – Leo Christopher
- You are the winner and the sole owner of my heart.
- It does not matter how the future gonna be but I’m never gonna stop loving you and I’m never gonna stop falling in love with you.
- I am head over heels, deeply and crazily in love with you.
- I put a tear in the ocean; when you find it, I’ll stop loving you.
- Realizing that I love you more than myself is kind of scary, yet my love for you is even stronger.
- I would be nothing without your unconditional and undying love.
- I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you. – John Legend
- The story of my life is all about you, my love.
- I am catastrophically in love with you. – Cassandra Clare
- How can I ever explain how much you mean to me? Words will never be enough.
- You have sweetened and warmed up my life.
- I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. – John Green
- I finally understood what true love meant…love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be. – Nicholas Sparks
- I know I would crumble if I lost you. – Shannon Hale
- I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later, and I asked why. It told me angels don’t watch other angels.
- I should be parading you off to the world each and every day, that’s how much I worship you.
- Your parents are thieves because they stole all the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes.
- Every little thing you do, every little thing you say contains magic and pixie dust.
- Truth to tell, the longer I live, the more I’m tempted to think that the only moderately worthwhile people in the world are you and I. – Pierre-Ambroise Choderlos de Laclos
- If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you.
- Being in love used to seem like such an exaggeration, but not since the day I fell for you. When I say that you’re my everything and that I’d do anything for you, I’m definitely not exaggerating.
- No one will ever know how perfect you are to me.
- The Earth must have done some noble work; that is why you were born here and not in the ocean among the fishes and not in the sky among the birds. – Amit Kalantri
- My love for you is mightier than Goliath and Niagara Falls combined.
- You deserve the world, and I know I can’t give that to you. So I’ll give you the next best thing: my world.
- I’ll catch every star for you. I’ll cross every ocean for you. I will die for you.
- Lying in your loving arms is heaven on earth.
- I am what I am because of you. You are the single source of my being.
- I could conquer the world with just one hand, as long as you were holding the other.
- Surely, I am being rewarded because I have you.
- I could walk forever and a mile with you.
- When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer.
- I will walk with you and follow you until the end.
- Lying beside you makes me feel blessed.
- Would you mind holding my hand while we go for a walk?
- Making your dream come true is my dream come true.
- Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same.
- I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- You are the reason for all of my success. You are my inspiration and motivation.
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride. – Pablo Neruda
- I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then. – Cassandra Clare
- You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. – Oscar Wilde
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. – Leo Christopher
- I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you. – John Green
- Your absence is stronger to me than the presence of thousands of other people.
- I miss you when I’m not with you. When I’m not with you, all I do is think about you. When I think about you, I just want to be with you. When I’m with you it’s like all of my dreams have come true.
- Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.
- Forever I am yours and eternally you are mine.
- On this day, I vow to be completely yours forever.
- We are tangled, knotted, locked, and tied to each other forever.
- Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness, it would still be dear.
- Please grow old with me and I promise you that I will be here for you till the end.
- I was over the moon when I met you, I was on cloud nine when you said yes.
- Reaching for your hand brings me such joy and knowing that you are mine forever brings me peace.
- I’ll honor, respect, cherish and love you till the day I die.
- I promise to handle your heart with care and treasure it with love.
- Thank you for giving me the most wonderful years and the most beautiful life.
- I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow.
- You are my forever confidant. My love for you will end never.
- Take me with you forever. My love for you will end never.
- I loved you, I love you, I will always love you forever and ever.
- My love for you is like a circle—it has no beginning and will know of no end.
- I wish that I could hold your hand forever.
- There is nothing I wouldn’t do to make you mine forever.
- I’ll forever carry you and hold you in my heart.
- You have captivated my heart and soul forever.
- You are all that matters to me, my love for you will last eternally.
- You’ll fit perfectly snug in my strong arms for all eternity.
- Until the day I die, I shall always carry with me the memories of your sweet face.
- God was showing off when he created you.
- God has planned you for me.
- God gave me you to cherish and treasure forever.
- You are the missing piece to my life. You are the answer to my prayers.
- I pray that your love for me will never end.
- I didn’t think it was possible for a girl to look better than you did the last time I saw you, but you pulled it off today.
- Life without you is like a broken pencil: pointless.
You may think that when we are in love, our infatuation inspires us to say how we feel with ease. However, many people have difficulties expressing their feelings.
Each of us has different expectations of our loved ones shows their love. Some people expect to see or feel the proof of love; yet, most of us, want also to hear “the evidence” of love.
Perhaps is familiar to you, the following complaint: “I know I’m loved, my partner shows that to me every day but that doesn’t feel enough because he (or she) never say how they feel. I want to hear it.”
No wonder people expect words, not just actions that prove love. The reason is simple. A verbal (or written down) declaration of love feels like a real commitment, a signed contract.
“She (he) should know how much I love her without me saying.”
Yes, people do know. However, without words, their insecurities can make them ask themselves again and again: “Am I right in feeling that I’m loved? Or I’m fooling myself?”
Discover in this article, 100 of the best true love quotes (even funny love quotes) for her so that you can express your emotions, seal the contract she expects; make her know how special she is in your life.
Men, in particular, find it hard to use verbal communication when it comes to how they feel. Use these 100 of the best cute love quotes and sweet love quotes, and become a master at showing your love through words.