For some, the word “soulmate” is just a word that would almost equate to something impossible, unrealistic or even a fantasy. But for others, finding someone who they can instantly connect with – on the deepest level – is what they consider as a soulmate.
It’s like finding your missing piece; the person who makes you whole and fills up the empty space in your life.
It may take time to find “the one” but don’t worry, that person will come to the right place and at the right time. As you go through your search for the love of your life, remember these 75 soulmate quotes we’ve compiled for you:
1. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life. – Richard Bach
2. If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Herman Hesse
3. I want to be your soulmate, even if I don’t believe in them. – Colleen Hoover
4. A bond between souls is ancient – older than the planet.” – Dianna Hardy
5. The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind I was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along. – Rumi
6. I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star. ― Emery Allen
7. Soulmate is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare, and very real. – Hilary Duff
8. True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend. – Faye Hall
9. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. — Dr. Seuss
10. People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. – Elizabeth Gilbert
11. What if you find your soul mate… at the wrong time? ― Lauren Kate
12. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. — Roy Croft
13. There is a special bond between twin soulmates – unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other, and highly compatible. – Mettrie L.
14. What are the chances you’d ever meet someone like that? he wondered. Someone you could love forever, someone who would forever love you back? And what did you do when that person was born half a world away? The math seemed impossible. – Rainbow Rowell
15. There are no accidental meetings between souls. – Sheila Burke
16. In any soul mate relationship, you will need to let go of the illusion that there is a perfect person waiting for you who will fulfill your every expectation and give your personality everything it desires once you are together. Do not expect your ideal soul mate to be someone who is always loving and easy to get along with, who agrees with everything you say or do, and who brings you a life of ease/comfort. – Sanaya Roman
17. “What’s the difference?” I asked him. “Between the love of your life, and your soulmate?”
“One is a choice, and one is not.” ― Tarryn Fisher
18. Our universe grants every soul a twin—a reflection of themselves—the kindred spirit – And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other—even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny; this is love. – Julie Dillon
19. A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise, there is a complement. – Paul Robear
20. Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. – Bruce Lee
21. A soulmate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace. – Thomas Moore
22. You have half our gifts. I the other. Together we make a whole. Together we are much more powerful. – Joss Stirling
23. Having perfected our disguise, we spend our lives searching for someone we don’t fool. ― Robert Brault
24. I used to believe in one true soul mate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few. – Paul Walker
25. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
26. Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins? – Nancy Garden
27. If you want to attract a life partner as your soulmate, there are several illusions you will need to relinquish. One is that your soul mate is someone you will be with for the rest of your life. You can have a soul mate relationship that lasts a few weeks, months, or years. Time has nothing to do with the quality of your connection and its importance in your life. – Sanaya Roman
28. We recognize a soulmate by the supreme level of comfort and security we feel with that person. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t issues that remain to be ironed out. Rather, it means we know intuitively that we can resolve issues with our soul mate without losing his or her love and respect. — Linda Brady
29. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. – George Eliot
30. I recognized you instantly. All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn’t stop it. – J. Sterling
31. A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening. – Kenny Loggins
32. The soul mate doesn’t have to be a romantic relationship. Sometimes in life, you meet people when you need them, and there is an immediate connection. – Alison G. Bailey
33. When you’re in love, you’re capable of learning everything and knowing things you had never dared even to think, because love is the key to understanding of all the the mysteries. – Paulo Coelho
34. A heart worth loving is one you understand, even in silence. – Shannon L. Alder
35. Immature love says, I love you because I need you. Mature love says, I need you because I love you. – Erich Fromm
36. You’re not looking for perfection in your partner. Perfection is all about the ego. With soulmate love, you know that true love is what happens when disappointment sets in, and you’re willing to deal maturely with these disappointments. – Karen Salmansohn
37. Sometimes, soulmates may meet, stay together until a task or life lesson is completed, and then move on. This is not a tragedy, only a matter of learning. – Brian L. Weiss
38. You have half our gifts. I the other. Together we make a whole. Together we are much more powerful. – Joss Stirling
39. Did you ever stop to think that even if I am a monster, I might be your soulmate anyway? – Julie Johnson
40. Beauty is the purest feeling of the soul. Beauty arises when soul is satisfied. – Amit Ray
41. A big issue that some empaths face is unrequited love and all the grief that accompanies this experience. If someone truly is your soulmate or twin flame, the relationship will happen sooner or later. Don’t put your life on hold for another person, no matter how badly you want to be with them. If it’s meant to be, it will be. – Mateo Sol
42. Love never claims, it ever gives. – Mahatma Gandhi
43. Real love stories never have endings. – Richard Bach
44. Your soulmate doesn’t just mean your husband or your boyfriend. I have friends in my life who I believe I was meant to meet and be a part of. – Louise Nurding
45. When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life. – Arielle Ford
46. Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. – Rose Franken
47. I describe a soulmate as a ‘soul-nurturing mate’. Someone who nurtures your soul, thereby promoting insight and growth. – Karen Salmansohn
48. I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star. – Emery Allen
49. My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost. We fight like cats and dogs, but never stay mad for long. I was lucky to find him, he is in every way, my soulmate. – Carnie Wilson
50. The greatest love stories are not those in which love is only spoken, but those in which it is acted upon. – Steve Maraboli
51. A soulmate is someone who you could spend a great deal of time with just sitting on a sofa and feel happy. You don’t need fanfare. You don’t need to go out to expensive restaurants. – Karen Salmansohn
52. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times… In life after life, in age after age, forever. – Tagore
53. Marriage is miserable unless you find the right person that is your soulmate and that takes a lot of looking. – Marvin Gaye
54. Our souls already know each other, don’t they?’ he whispered. ‘It’s our bodies that are new. – Karen Ross
55. The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality, I find it scary. – Vanessa Paradis
56. If grass can grow through cement, love can find you at every time in your life. – Cher
57. A soulmate is someone whom, when you meet, without thinking, without letting your neocortex play into the decision; you feel an instant familiarity, a sense of connection, a longing. – Karen Salmansohn
58. And in the middle of my chaos, there was you.
59. He walked into my heart like he always belonged there, took down my walls and lit my soul on fire. – T.M.
60. I’ll make up for all the years I was supposed to be kissing you. – Leo Christopher
61. Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert Heinlein
62. I have looked at you in millions of ways and I have loved you in each.
63. Your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you.
64. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn
65. True love is about vulnerability; allowing someone to see that you want and need them in your life, and trusting them not to hurt you.
66. You are the love that came without warning; You had my heart before I could say no.
67. Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soulmate. – Barbara Hershey
68. You need a lot of luck to find people with whom you want to spend the rest of your life. Some people manage to find their soulmate. Others don’t. I think love is like a lottery. – Kylie Minogue
69. “Where have you been my whole life?”
“Becoming the person you needed me to be.”
– Amanda Torroni
70. They stood there pretending to be just friends when all the while everyone in the room could plainly see that they were only existing for each other. – Emma Blake
71. Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you was the first.
72. She was everything real in a world of make-believe
73. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. – Emily Bronte
74. Her eyes held an endless kind of love for him. – Karen Kingsbury
75. You don’t fall in love with a body, you fall in love with a soul. And once in love with a soul, everything about that body becomes beautiful. – A.B.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?