Do you have the feeling that your day, most times, ends as it started? If you had a lovely morning, the day goes well? If you have a bad morning, all day seems to be lost it?
Many gurus these days are giving you the advice to wake up early… Very early. I don’t know if that’s sound advice for everyone. We are not all built in the same way. Some of us are more productive in the evening, others early in the morning.
I must confess, I’m not a morning person. To my surprise, I’ve discovered I’m much more efficient during evenings and winter, rather than early and summer.
How do you feel is better for you?
You know? The latest studies in sleep patterns suggest that our ancestors slept in more than two cycles (as we are doing now).
Every day can be a lovely day. How you feel in the morning sets the tone for the whole day. However, just because some mornings you don’t feel excited, it doesn’t mean you can’t change your state of mind.
You are the owner and the master of your mind. Make room for happy thoughts, inspiring ideas, and smile a lot.
1. The sun is new each day. – Heraclitus
2. God’s mercy is fresh and new every morning. – Joyce Meyer
3. Every morning I wake up and thank God. – Aaron Neville
4. I wake up every morning and I surprise myself. I wake up to a new me. – Gina Carano
5. Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. – Wayne Huizenga
6. It is a matter of shame that in the morning the birds should be awake earlier than you. – Abu Bakr
7. You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning. – Billy Wilder
8. I love the smell of juice boxes in the morning. – Robert Duvall
9. I write in the morning, I walk in the afternoon and I read in the evening. It’s a very easy, lovely life. – Margaret Forster
10. If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not. – Elon Musk
11. Get up tomorrow early in the morning, and earlier than you did today, and do the best that you can. – Joan of Arc
12. Each morning brings you a fresh new day to meet unique challenges. Time to get up and meet them.
13. Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise. – George Washington Carver
14. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
15. I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life. – Miles Davis
16. A morning is a wonderful blessing. It stands for hope, giving us another start of what we call Life.
17. It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning. – Colin Powell
18. Be willing to be a beginner every single morning. – Meister Eckhart
19. Your morning hugs are the key to a secret safe where I store all my happy memories. Good morning!
20. My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can. – Cary Grant
21. I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning. – J. B. Priestley
22. I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. – E. B. White
23. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don’t.
24. Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work. – Robert Orben
25. Your morning hugs are the key to a secret safe where I store all my happy memories. Good morning!
26. A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night. – Marilyn vos Savant
27. Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed. – Malak El Halabi
28. Every night when I go to bed, I hope that I may never wake again, and every morning renews my grief. – Franz Schubert
29. Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not. – James Russell Lowell
30. I get up at sunrise. I’m a Buddhist, so I chant in the morning. My wife and I sit and have coffee together, but then it’s list-making time. I have carpentry projects. We have roads we keep in repair. It’s not back-breaking, but it’s certainly aerobic and mildly strenuous. – Patrick Duffy
31. Once you accept someone for what they really are, they will really surprise you by being better than you ever expected. Good morning!
32. I like freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a donut?’ You know, who knows? – Oscar Nunez
33. Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself. – Elbert Hubbard
34. My dad used to wake me up at 5:30 in the morning and hit me ground balls and tell me, ‘Don’t be afraid to excel. Don’t be afraid to be great.’ – Russell Wilson
35. Every morning with you leaves me jumping for joy instead of the tedious of the mornings before you life is now filled with love and energy.
36. Do I get up every morning and ask: am I doing the things that I believe in and am I doing them for the best possible motives? Yes. Unambiguously yes. – Nick Clegg
37. The world is new to us every morning. This is God’s gift and every man should believe he is reborn each day.
38. If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning. – Larry Page
39. When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes. – Ernie Banks
40. Nothing is better than waking up in the morning and being excited to go into work. – Caprice Bourret
41. Night has gone and the moon, too. Sun is shinning and the sky is blue. Time to open your beautiful eyes; And accept my message to you!
42. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. – George Horace Lorimer
43. Don’t try to force your life to be perfect. Live your life and discover the perfectness in everyday . Don’t stress about how your life will turn out. Just take a breath and go along for the ride. Have a Nice morning!
44. People often say to me, ‘I don’t know anything about dance.’ I say, ‘Stop. You got up this morning, and you’re walking. You are an expert.’ – Twyla Tharp
45. In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
46. I never knew a man come to greatness or eminence who lay abed late in the morning. – Jonathan Swift
47. Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful. – Prince
48. I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up. – Benjamin Franklin
49. The sun is but a morning star. – Henry David
50. I just enjoy life now. I just enjoy every morning I get to wake up. – Nas
51. Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself. – Henry David Thoreau
52. I like to work in the morning. I like to sometimes go to a place where I’m all alone where I’m not going to get a phone call early that hurts my feelings, because once my feelings are hurt, I’m dead in the water. – Francis Ford Coppola
53. I love early mornings when I feel like a rest of the world is the fast asleep and you’re the only one who’s awake and everything feels like it isn’t really real and you kind of forget about all your problems because for now it’s just you, the world and the sunrise.
54. Every morning when I get up, I ask God what he wants me to do, ask him to lead me to the right people to help them. – Richard Simmons
55. Good morning is a contradiction of terms. – Jim Davis
56. What is love? It is the morning and the evening star. – Sinclair Lewis
57. Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure – that of being Salvador Dali. – Salvador Dali
58. You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life. – Kirsten Dunst
59. Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, “It’s going to be a good day!” – Lindsay Lohan
60. I couldn’t be luckier to wake up every morning and be so excited to get to work, even if it’s five in the morning. – Carly Chaikin
61. Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first. – Josh Billings
62. First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times. – Ovid
63. You wake up in the morning and you look at your old spoon, and you say to yourself, ‘Mick, it’s time to get yourself a new spoon.’ And you do. – Mick Jagger
64. I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day. – Paul Henderson
65. Greet every morning with open arms and say thanks every night with a full heart. Each day is a precious gift to be savored and used, not left unopened and hoarded for a future that may never come. – Regina Brett
66. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. – Yoko Ono
67. My principal motivation is supporting my family, which is not a bad reason for getting up in the morning. That’s always been my motivation – to take care of the people who rely on me. – Tony Parsons
68. I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off. – Bruce Willis
69. If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals. – Lou Holtz
70. It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen, and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness, move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul. – Sarah Smiley
71. I wake up in the morning and my heart is light, man. It’s not heavy. I don’t have skeletons in the closet on their way out. – Drake
72. Every morning is a beautiful morning. – Terri Guillemets
73. I’m a very early riser, and I don’t like to miss that beautiful early morning light. – David Hockney
74. When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
75. There are two ways to wake up in the morning. One is to say, ‘Good morning, God,’ and the other is to say, ‘Good God, morning!” – Fulton J. Sheen
76. Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them. – William Arthur Ward
77. One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast. – Robert Brault
78. I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings. – Terri Guillemets
79. I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening. – Larry King
80. When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, ‘Did you sleep good?’ I said ‘No, I made a few mistakes.’ – Steven Wright
81. Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: “Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.” – Gina Rodriguez
82. Every morning brings new potential, but if you dwell on the misfortunes of the day before, you tend to overlook tremendous opportunities. – Harvey Mackay
83. In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning. – Carl Sandburg
84. Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not. – Ursula K. Le Guin
85. When my parents were getting divorced, I just said to myself, ‘Go to sleep, and tomorrow you can go skiing.’ I cried myself to sleep, and in the morning I was up on the mountain, and I was good. – Lindsey Vonn
86. To simply wake up every morning a better person than when I went to bed. – Sidney Poitier
87. I learned to love myself, because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don’t like myself, there’s no reason to even live the life. – Gabourey Sidibe
88. There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope. – Bernard Williams
89. The most efficient way to live reasonably is every morning to make a plan of one’s day and every night to examine the results obtained. – Alexis Carrel
90. Life is beautiful, what do you think? In the morning I say, ‘Ah, I am alive still!’ All my friends die already. I am alive. It is fantastic. – Alejandro Jodorowsky
91. Every morning, I wake up saying, I’m still alive, a miracle. And so I keep on pushing. – Jim Carrey
92. I am so blessed. I’ve been way over-blessed. At 64 years old, I look forward to going to bed every night so I can wake up in the morning and see what blessing is going to come my way that day. Because you never, ever know what God’s got in store for you. – Paula Deen
93. Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death. – Arthur Schopenhauer
94. It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It’s my partner. – Jonas Salk
95. I like my coffee black and my mornings bright. – Terri Guillemets
96. I never really look for anything. What God throws my way comes. I wake up in the morning and whichever way God turns my feet, I go. – Pearl Bailey
97. You have to get up every morning and tell yourself “I can do this.”
98. Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night. – William Blake
99. I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.
100. I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, “Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.”
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?